The Mission of the Keokuk Area Chamber of Commerce is to be the advocate for area businesses:
Thank you to our Keokuk Area Chamber of Commerce members!
- by providing support and assistance in the realm of legislative matters, economic development and social interaction
- to enhance the retail, industrial , professional, cultural, and civic pursuits of the members and residents of the Tri-State Area
As a member of the Chamber, your business is listed on our website, you and everyone in your business are invited to join any and all of our events and programs, and get to be active in our committee structure.
Additionally, you will receive regular email announcements and a quarterly printed newsletter.
Membership benefits include:
- Chamber website directory lists your company contact information and promotes your business online
- weekly Chamber Emails is a marketing tool used to highlight upcoming events through the Chamber of Commerce, the community and it's members.
- Member information on Labels and Lists
- Business Referrals via phone calls, mailings and website
- Business Assistance: Small Business Development Center (SBDC), Revolving Loan Fund (RLF), and Iowa Department of Economic Development (IDED)
- Community Calendar of Events is maintained as well as distribute through our website and visitor requests.
- Resource Center
- Advocate For Business
- Great River Region Days allows us to visit with key legislators and state officials on platforms relevant to our area.
- Washington D.C. Economic Summit allows us to take our issues to the Congressmen, Senators, and Federal Officials
- Legislative Lunches keeps you up-to-date and in touch with our area legislators
- Highway 34 Coalition
- Highway 61 Coalition
- Chamber After Business is the premier networking event
- RAP Breakfast in the networking event for the early bird
- Committee Involvement touches several key issues of the business community including economic development, government affairs, transportation, tourism, future workforce and membership development
- Small Business Appreciation Event
- Member Services Workshops
- Chamber Golf Outing
- Annual Dinner
Economic & Community Development
- 2014 Directory
- 2015 Map
- The Chamber LINK Newsletter
- Sponsorship Opportunities with Chamber After Business, RAP Breakfast, Small Business Event, Great River Gala, Chamber Golf Outing, Back to School Breakfast, and more
- Vision Plan: riverfront planning, street-scaping, branding
- Economic Development is designed to retain and recruit business, industry, and employment opportunities to the Keokuk Area
- Small Business Appreciation recognizes the businesses with 100 or less employees
- Keokuk Economic Development Corporation representatives
- Cost of Living information reported quarterly to compare our quality of life with the national average
- Relocation Services
- Office service
- Meeting planning assistance
- Community First-stop/First-call information